Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

( Comcast Unpaid Commercial Advertising Live ) Patcnews The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network Reports Comcast Unpaid Commercial Advertising Live on my Broadcast Network © All copyrights reserved By Patcnews


Comcast told me I never paid. This Photo Shows that I did paid my Bill 2011 Patcnews The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network Reports Comcast Unpaid Commercial Advertising Live on my Broadcast Network © All copyrights reserved ByPatcnews

 Patcnews The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network Reports Comcast Unpaid Commercial Advertising © All copyrights reserved By Patcnews
Comcast Send me a Check that Bonce I had to put a Stop payment on this Check that I receive from Comcast
Comcast Xfinity still has an Invoice $4,200 Bill for Broadcast Air Time   


 Patcnews The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network Reports Comcast Unpaid Commercial Advertising © All copyrights reserved By Patcnews
Comcast Send me a Check that Bonce I had to put a Stop payment on this Check that I receive from Comcast
Comcast Xfinity still has an Invoice $4,200 Bill for Broadcast Air Time   

Comcast list of  Phone Numbers
215-286-75641 (877) 683 7590 1-866-922-81281 (877) 683 7590   800-266-2278  800-266-2278
1 (877) 683 7590 1 (877) 527 3923 1 (605) 527 39291 (866) 527 3927 1 (877) 429 2877


Have a question about your Business Class service?
Find answers at businesshelp.comcast.com
Rick Germano


Hello, I'm Rick Germano, Senior Vice President of Customer Operations at Comcast. Your satisfaction is my number one priority, and it's important to me that you get the answers you need as quickly as possible. If you have a technical question or a concern about your service, we have many different ways for you to reach us. Read through the options above and click to connect with our team.
Read a letter from Rick


© LLC 501C- 4 UCC 1-308.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE
 
Content and Programming Copyright 2014 By Patcnews The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network © LLC UCC 1-308.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE All copyrights reserved By Patcnews The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network Copyright 2014 CQ-Roll Call, Inc. All materials herein are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of CQ-Roll Call. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content.  © All Copyrights reserved By Patcnews The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network


No comments:

Post a Comment