Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

( Laura Ingraham Slams Eric Holder ) Patcnews March 5, 2013 The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network The Laura Ingraham Show - Rep. Darrell Issa says Attorney General Eric Holder © All Copyrights Reserved By Patcnews



Levin: US preparing for societal collapse by buying up billions of rounds of ammo

by Jeff Poor
Levin215-e1360982064469
On Friday’s night broadcast of his radio show, Mark Levin speculated that the federal government is stockpiling ammunition to ensure the rule of law in the event of a total societal and economic collapse.
On Feb. 8, Investor’s Business Daily editorial writer Andrew Malcolm penned a piece about the Department of Homeland Security amassing what he called “sufficient firepower to shoot every American about five times –including illegal immigrants,” or more than 1.6 billion bullets.
“I’m going to tell you what I think is going on,” Levin said. “I don’t think insurrection. Law enforcement and national security agencies — they play out multiple scenarios. They simulate multiple scenarios. I’ll tell you what I think they’re simulating: the collapse of our financial system, the collapse of our society and the potential for widespread violence, looting, killing in the streets, because that’s what happens when an economy collapses.”
dailycaller.com


Gun Control Activist Purchases AR 15 and “High Capacity Mags”


Facebook Sharing


Screen Shot 2013-03-11 at 1.17.33 PM
Mark E. Kelly, gun-control proponent and husband to former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, recently purchased an AR-15 (an “assault weapon,” he called it)—which he now says he intended as an illustration of the need for more stringent gun laws.
Kelly reportedly bought the AR-15 and a 1911-style semi-automatic pistol at a gun store in Tucson, Arizona.
Breitbart News received a tip on this when Neil McCabe, editor of Guns & Patriots newsletter, contacted us on March 7 and said:
Mark E. Kelly, made purchases which included an AR-15–sometimes described as an “assault rifle”–at 3:30 pm on the afternoon of March 5 at Diamondback Police Supply, 170 S. Kolb Street, Tucson, AZ.

According to McCabe, witnesses to the purchases claimed Kelly purchased “high capacity” magazines as well.
On March 6, McCabe contacted Kelly’s gun control group–”Americans for Responsible Solutions”–and on March 8 they replied that his message had been passed on to colleagues who handle press requests. Breitbart News then began investigating the details surrounding the purchase, including visiting the gun store.

Suddenly, Kelly announced on his Facebook page that he was not going to keep the AR-15, which he has yet to pick up from the store.
Days after making the purchases, Kelly wrote on Facebook:
I just had a background check a few days ago when I went to my local gun store to buy a .45. As I was leaving, I noticed a used AR-15. Bought that too. Even to buy an assault weapon, the background check only takes a matter of minutes. I don’t have possession of it yet but I’ll be turning it over to the Tucson PD when I do.

Kelly and Giffords founded their own advocacy group to restrict gun rights, Americans for Responsible Solutions, in January. On its website, ARS wrote: “High capacity magazines are a deadly factor in gun violence.” A 30-round magazine is considered a high-capacity magazine.
Read more at Breitbart

Read more: http://janmorganmedia.com/2013/03/gun-control-activist-purchases-ar-15-and-high-capacity-mags/#ixzz2NGrDfBXf



Oh Snap! Conservatives Hijack #AskFLOTUS Hashtag on Twitter

by Kate on March 11, 2013

The White House, ever conscience of promoting Michelle Obama’s hectoring of what our kids should eat through “Let’s Move“, thought they were pretty clever by creating a hashtag “#askFLOTUS” for good citizens to tweet their concerns about childhood obesity to the First Lady. The Twitterverse obliged almost immediately with conservatives hijacking this ridiculous grandstanding on part of the feckless Obama regime.
Not forgetting Benghazi, here are a few great hijacked tweets from Twitchy:


Or this one…


Has she answered anyone’s tweets? Perhaps. What we do know is that no one elected Michelle Obama to do anything, frankly, and that stupid hastag should now be changed to #FLOTUSFail. By the way, Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Glen Doherty, and Sean Smith were unavailable to #askFLOTUS anything.


{ 0 comments… add one now }


Leave a Comment



Previous post:
vg17.jpg


Girl, UN-interrupted

Facebook Sharing


Every father of a teenage daughter shares the same terrifying fear. No, I’m not talking about her dating a pierced, tatted, dread-locked, gold-grilled, underground rapper (who voted for Obama). I’m talking about a physical attack happening to your daughter… and you’re not there to protect her.
I think it was during the ’92 riots in L.A. that I first got the notion I should buy a gun. So I bought a Sig Sauer 226 — a sweet 9mm semi-auto pistol. Okay, all set to defend the ‘mouth of the cave’, right? Fire a few dozen rounds at a paper target and now I can competently defend the family if I hear broken glass in the middle of the night, right?
Uh, … not exactly.
It was a small scary incident in my neighborhood sometime later, nothing major as it turned out; but in a frantic, defensive posture I found myself with my loaded gun in my hand, a flashlight in the other… and not the slightest idea what to do next. Fortunately, I wasn’t called upon that night to spring into a tactical, live-saving scenario. At that moment I realized I had better get some expert training on gun handling before I blew my foot off or worse — hurt somebody that didn’t warrant hurting.
I found Front Sight Firearms Training Institute outside of Las Vegas, Nevada. I trained off and on out there for five years. Everything from 2- and 4-Day Defensive Handgun, to Tactical Rifle and Advanced Defensive Shotgun. Even took an M-16 course – at night. For a California boy, the opportunity to not only train to high levels of expertise with a full-auto weapon (at night, no less) was quite a thrill, to say the least. (And yes, we had dedicated Sure-Fire Tac lights mounted on the guns.)
That’s when I introduced my (at the time) 10-yr-old daughter, Haley, to the world of shooting. At Front Sight she learned to shoot a .22 rifle… busting balloons stapled to targets. She did pretty well her first time out and I was impressed at how little the pop-pop-popping of the other shooters adjacent to her on the firing line didn’t phase her. But then, they let her try firing an Uzi. On full auto. And Daddy watched proudly as she, with very close supervision by their fine staff, pointed in the Uzi at the target and emptied a 25-round magazine into it. And she scored pretty decent hits. (She still has the target.)
Fast forward ten years. After much paperwork, red-tape, and California gun law hoop-jumping,…(whew!) … I finally took possession of a .22 rifle that Ruger had gifted me, as a result of winning a celebrity steel challenge nearly a year earlier. (I guess training out at Front Sight had paid off!) This rifle is a beauty. Match-grade barrel, gorgeous wood-grain, beautiful trigger. I put a scope on it, and it wasn’t much of a scope – I think I paid $30 for it at Cheaper-than-Dirt. But I was ready to try it out. And to my pleasant surprise, my daughter saw it and said, “Dad, take me shooting, too. I miss it!” Ahhh… Dad smiled.541506_10152697298030495_1665724585_n
So she and I loaded up rifles and shotguns and ammo and grabbed my longtime buddy, Jack, (who had trained with me out at Front Sight), and we headed out to his shooting club in Lake Piru, CA. It took a while to sight in my cheap scope, and find the zero at 100 yds. But finally, it was my daughter’s turn to shoot. With the big match-grade barrel it’s a heavy rifle for a .22, so I let her just bench-rest it on a couple sand bags. Within no time, she was doing half-fist-sized groups at a hundred yards. Dad’s smile got bigger.406795_10152696564240495_1114413113_n
We had a great time shooting together. She told me she was tired, but exhilarated. It’s a satisfying, empowering feeling to shoot guns and shoot them well. Haley wants to go again, and soon.
So, next week, after Church… pistols. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition. She’s excited to bring a girlfriend…and I’m just excited she’s excited. Because I love the notion that my daughter…in her life, out in the world, dealing with God knows what (or who)…is a capable, confident and competent gun handler — and able to defend herself in the gravest extreme.
I think every American should avail himself or herself their 2nd Amendment right to own and carry a firearm. And I go further — I believe it’s not only a citizen’s right…but obligation to become familiar with guns and develop what we call the ‘satisfaction of skill at arms’. How else to defend not only yourself, but a loved one –if, God forbid, you or they are threatened or assaulted with overwhelming deadly force? Remember: The first rule in a gun fight…is to have a gun.
But don’t just have a gun – get training with that gun. Tactical training. Learn exactly what to do if you have to present your weapon, in defense of innocent life, and win the day in the face of a deadly attack.
Guns are very useful tools in not only stopping an attack by a dedicated evil person… but the very act of presenting the gun in a forceful, aggressive manner can generally stop a threat in its tracks. This is especially important to remember for women. The so-called ‘weaker sex’ is usually at quite a disadvantage in terms of weight and strength when faced with a male attacker.
To coin a phrase made famous by Samuel Colt — the gun is the ‘Great Equalizer’. It evens the fight. And the knowledge that women are packing… tends to make a possible attacker think twice. Rapists, robbers, burglars, murderers and general scum-sucking dirtbags are unanimously in full support of the liberals’ gun control laws. Since they don’t give a damn about obeying the law, they tend to not buy their guns legally anyway. But they sure love the idea of disarming you. Makes their evil practices all the more ‘comfortable’. Bad guys don’t like the notion of getting shot.
Fathers, brothers, sons, husbands…. Buy those precious women in your life a gun, and teach her how to use it. Better yet, take her out to one of the many tactical firearms training institutes like Front Sight. My daddy-daughter time spent on the firing line with my girl is sweet indeed. It’s not only fun — it spells ‘peace of mind’.
A lot of things can happen in the time it takes to dial 9-11 and the police arrive. A lot of bad things. But because I have a gun in the house, and my daughter is trained and comfortable in safe firearm handling, I know that if I were out of the house, away on business… and someone broke into the house, the intruder would have by far more problems than she would.
Contrary to popular liberal opinion… guns in the hands of good people is a good thing. The way to stop a bad guy with a gun… is a good guy with a gun.
More guns…less crime. And… more peace of mind.625512_10152696512725495_1657401075_n

Read more: http://janmorganmedia.com/2013/03/girl-un-interrupted/#ixzz2NLvB0nfx


LLC 501C- 4 UCC 1-308.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Content and Programming Copyright 2014 By Patcnews The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network © LLC UCC 1-308.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE All copyrights reserved By Patcnews The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network Copyright 2014 CQ-Roll Call, Inc. All materials herein are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of CQ-Roll Call. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content.  © All Copyrights Reserved By Patcnews The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network

No comments:

Post a Comment