Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 23, 2013

( The IRS Targeting Conservatives Groups ) Patcnews: May 23, 2013 The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network Reports --- Song Title In God We Trust -- Investigation Into The IRS Targeting New Calls For Special Prosecutor - Megyn Kelly & Bob Barr at the Atlanta Tea Party Protest Attacks the obama regime and the IRS on May 21, 2013 © All copyrights reserved By Patcnews





 Photos of Bob Barr at Tea Party Rally
I support  Bob Barr For Congress 2014
© All copyrights reserved By Mark Eberle



Mr. Patriot Conservative Picks for Congress List for 2014 
© All copyrights reserved By Mark Eberle

 I Support Mia Love for Congress 2014
Mia Love is a Real Lady of Liberty

 I support Jacquie Baly for Congress 2014 I pray that she Run For Congress and God Knows the White House needs to be clean up
Jacquie Baly is A Real Lady of Liberty


I support Virginia Fuller for Congress 2014
Virginia Fuller is A Real Lady of Liberty


 I support Pamela Gorman For Congress 2014
Pamela Gorman is
A Real Lady of Liberty

I support Lynne Torgerson (Lynne Torgersonfor Congress) for Congress 2014 I pray that she Run For Congress and God Knows the White House needs to be clean up
Lynne Torgerson is a Real Lady of Liberty


I support Alan Keyes for Congress 2014

 
I support JC Watts for Congress 2014  


I support Ron Harwell for Congress 2014

I support Joe Goldner for Congress 2014




LLC 501C- 4 UCC 1-308.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE


Content and Programming Copyright 2014 By Patcnews The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network © LLC UCC 1-308.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE All copyrights reserved By Patcnews The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network Copyright 2014 CQ-Roll Call, Inc. All materials herein are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of CQ-Roll Call. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content. 
© All
Copyrights reserved By Patcnews The Patriot Conservative News Tea Party Network
 


No comments:

Post a Comment